Following submission of an album, it normally takes 1-4 business days for Catapult to process and deliver all of the album's metadata and assets to the music stores around the world. Once we have delivered your content to the stores, each music store is different and each has their own unique ingestion queues and processes. However, given our history of delivering content, we have provided the following reference times below for the major music stores once we have processed and delivered your content to them*.
- Amazon: Around 1-2 days.
- Apple Music / iTunes: Around 1-2 days. (A very small percentage of albums undergo a random quality control review by Apple which can delay ingestion to around 5 days. This is outside of our control. Please plan accordingly).
- Spotify: Around 2-5 business days. Learn more...
- Deezer: Around 1-2 days.
- Tidal: Around 1-2 days.
- YouTube Music: Around 1-3 days.
- Facebook / Instagram: Around 1-3 days.
- TikTok: Around 1-2 days.
- Other Music Stores: A few days to a few weeks depending on their own proprietary ingestion queues.
Once an album is delivered to the music stores, there may be a period of time while they ingest it that some tracks are visible while others are not. This is completely normal. As soon as they complete the ingestion process, the full track listing will appear.
*Please note that it is not possible for Catapult (or any other distributor) to guarantee that an album will go live on the street date that a user sets during the album submission process. The times listed above are average times it takes the major music stores to make content available in their platforms. Sometimes it can be sooner and sometimes it can be longer depending on each music store's unique ingestion queues and processes. Therefore, we strongly recommend that users submit their content several weeks in advance (ie: Just like the major labels do) to ensure their content goes live on the street date that is desired.