Image File Requirements:
- File format must be a .jpg, .gif, .png or .tiff
- Dimensions must be at least 1500 x 1500 pixels at 72 dpi (Maximum 5MB file size).
- Height and Width must be the same.
- Cover Art should not be pixelated when viewed at its full resolution or it will be rejected. Do not convert from a lower resolution file to meet the requirements or it will be rejected by the music stores.
- Color profile should be RGB.
Cover Art Requirements:
- Cover Art must accurately reflect the album's title and primary artist(s). The title and artist names that are displayed on the cover art must match the album title and artists that were submitted.
- Cover Art must not be pixelated in any way when viewed at full resolution.
- Cover Art must be unique for each album, single or ringtone.
- If a Parental Advisory badge appears on the cover art, then the album must be submitted as "Explicit".
Cover Art Restrictions:
- Cover Art CANNOT display any pornography or nudity.
- Cover Art CANNOT display any obscene gestures (ie: Middle Finger, etc.).
- Cover Art CANNOT display any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, etc.
- Cover Art CANNOT display website URLs, twitter names, facebook URLs, or any social media handles.
- Cover Art CANNOT display a Compact Disc logo
- Cover Art CANNOT display any time or date related information (ie: Release Dates or use of temporal words like "New").
- Cover Art CANNOT reference another product or album (ie: No marketing).
- Cover Art CANNOT display any music store logos.
- Cover Art CANNOT display any trademarked names or copyrighted images that you do not own or are not authorized to use.
- Cover Art CANNOT display a barcode.
- Cover Art CANNOT display wording that suggests a physical product (ie: "CD", "Disc 1" or "Disk 2").